October 19, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (10/19)

Hey!

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
*Thanks Danny @  Bewitched Bookworms for the lovely button

My pick...

Head Rush (The Disillusionists Trilogy #3)
by Carolyn Crane



Release Date: December 6th 2011 by Samhain (ebook)
October 25th 2011 (Audiobook)

Goodreads:

In an attempt to put her unhappy past behind her, Justine Jones throws herself into nursing school and planning her wedding to Otto Sanchez, the man of her dreams. But something is off. Random details aren’t adding up…and is it her imagination, or are her friends and fiancĂ© keeping secrets from her? And what’s with this strange sense of unease, and her odd new headaches?

Justine tries to stay upbeat as Midcity cowers under martial law, sleepwalking cannibals, and a mysterious rash of paranormal copycat violence, but her search for answers leads her into the most dangerous mindgame yet.

With the help of unlikely allies, including her paranoid dad and best frenemy Simon, Justine fights her ultimate foe…and unravels the most startling mystery of all.

The wait for this book has been a torture. I mentioned before that this series is very special to me and the end of the second book was like a punch in the gut. I was so mad and heart broken when I finished reading it, that I tossed the book across the room and paced around the room for hours, not being able to think about anything else. And like the long wait wasn't bad enough, up until last week there was no cover, no blurb, nothing to ease my pain. Well, seems like the release date is finally close and it's a good thing I love audiobooks, because there's no way I could wait until the release of the ebook, much less of the physical book sometime next year. Ok, I'm babbling already. The point is, one week to go and I can breathe again! 
So, what are you waiting on this week?:)


xoxo
Deea's Signature 

4 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of this one! Waiting is always torturous, especially on the books we <3 most!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! OMFG!!! Im so happy to see someone else loves this trilogy!! OOOH GOD!!! that cliffy at the end of book 2 it's been destroying me for the past year!! OH MY PACKARD! I need you so badly!! aaaaaaaaaaaah!! BEST PICK EVER!! ;)

    New follower =)

    My WoW
    http://dazzlingreads.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    Come check out my awesome giveaway! I have 12 titles from where you can choose from!
    http://dazzlingreads.blogspot.com/2011/10/autumn-giveaway.html

    Happy reading!!! bye =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very curious about this series, I've just bought the first one ! I really live this cover !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this series but it sounds awesome! Thanks for featuring it!

    I'm a new follower. :)
    Andie

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...