October 20, 2011

Spotted: The Hollows by Kim Harrison New UK Covers!

Heya!


Kim Harrison just mentioned on her blog that UK is going to be reissuing the earlier titles in her The Hollows/Rachel Morgan series. Here are the first two covers: *jumps up and down in excitement*

Dead Witch Walking;  The Good, the Bad and the Undead (The Hollows #1,  #2)


** Source **

Well, they look very good and fierce IMO! ( Is that Ivy?:D) I think I'll get them as well, since I LOVE this series, but I'm not a big fan of the initial covers.


Dead Witch Walking US

Dead Witch Walking UK1

The Good, The Bad and the Undead US

The Good, The Bad and the Undead UK1


So, what do you think? If you haven't started this series already, here's you chance to pick it up! I know long series like this one can be scary, but they are worth it, believe me! ;)

xoxo
Deea's Signature


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...