October 17, 2011

In My Mailbox #10: The AH-MAZING! edition

Hey!


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren and inspired by Alea @ Pop Culture Junkie, where we share the books we got in the mail the previous week.

So this should be part 2 of that long overdue IMM post. It's a few weeks worth of books and I think it's the best haul yet! So many amazing books (most of the books I already read/listened to got 5 stars!)
*Links send to Goodreads


(Finally! Yes, there was a lot of squealing and book petting involved when I got it. 
The cover is gorgeous in person and the book was indeed mind blowing. 
My favorite debut of the year so far!)



*** 




(Thanks to Harlequin Teen Australia!)













Audiobooks:









Phew, I should be back on track now!:)

What did you get in your mailbox?

Have a wonderful week!
xoxo
 Deea's Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...