Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee.
Say Hi to our feature this week, Rebecca from Confessions of a Page Turner.;)
And this week's question:
Inspired by the inane twitter trend of #100factsaboutme, give us five BOOK RELATED silly facts about you.
1. I'm obsessed with cleaning and organizing, so all my books are very well kept, organized and frequently re-arranged. I so don't like it when people take a book from the shelf and misplace it!
2. I'm a little possessive and I don't lend books. I love my friends, but I can't trust them with my books - I don't think they would take care of them as much as I do. LOL (Seriously: you don't just throw them in a corner or on the kitchen table with your food and you don't put your coffee mug on them! Jeez!)
3. I like to read at night, when there are no classes, phone calls, visits etc interrupting my reading session - I hate it when I get distracted when something big is about to happen in the book! (Crazy, I know)
4. I buy most of the books online. *sigh*
5. When the TBR pile seems too overwhelming or I have no idea what to read next, I just pick one of my all times favorites.
There you have it!:))
The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jen @ Crazy for Books.
This week's question comes from Mina @ Mina Burrows:
If you could physically put yourself into a book or series…which one would it be and why?Pff... Though one. Right now, I'd put myself in The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter, since I recently read it and I loved it. Because it has all this magical, mythical world, with Gods - real, powerful, swoon-worthy Gods - and beautiful places, but still, it's not too far away from reality. Actually, there's always a way back to the real, normal world for the people there. I think it would be pretty awesome to see the best parts of both worlds. *dreamy sigh*
Ok, now it's your turn.;)
Have an excellent weekend!