March 8, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (3/8)

Hello everyone!

Happy International Womens Day!:)

I probably won't be so much around these days, I have to work on my thesis and study for some exams. (I won't have that much time to read anything not college related anyway.) But hey, I still need breaks and to read something fun and different from time to time, so I won't disappear completely. ;)
Now, on to business:



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read 
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 
  •  Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 
 The Goddess Test (Goddess Test #1) by Aimee Carter


"You will do well", he said. I can feel it. And afterward, you will help me do something that no one else is capable of doing. You will have power beyond imagining, and you will never fear death again. You will never grow old and you will always be beautiful. You will have eternal life to spend as you wish. "
A shiver ran through me, and I didn't know if it was because of the way he spoke, what he said, or the way he looked at me.  



The teaser is from the ARC version I've read (the book is coming out in 5 weeks or so), but it's from the first promo page, so I hope it's safe enough.:D Besides, I loved it and I wanted to share a bit with you. ;) It's a very unique, refreshing an beautiful story and I really recommend it. (I'll post my review and tell you more about it later today or tomorrow.)

So... what are you reading?:)
See ya!


xoxo 

5 comments:

  1. Great teaser!! I absolutely LOVED this book! Hope you enjoy it too! I love Greek mythology so this was an incredibly fun read for me!

    Here's my teaser

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds far too good to be true, what is the catch? My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesdays-the-queens-lover.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome teaser.. I've been dying to read this book!

    Thanks for following my blog!

    :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Probably the way he looked at her! I can't wait to read this book, its sounds amazing, so jealous that you have it already ^^

    Here is my teaser, http://miss-check-out.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-friday-night-bites-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome teaser! I LOVE that book. So good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...