March 2, 2011

Spotted! Succubus Revelead Cover

Hello again!:D


I just couldn't let the day go by without some exciting news:

Richelle Mead revealed today the cover for the sixth and last book in her Georgina Kincaid series: Succubus Revealed. I can't believe this series is coming to an end too! I love Richelle's writing and all her books! So here it is:


I love it! I really like the all blueish note and the contrasts. They really focused on the model's features!:) I think it's so much prettier than the previous covers! What do you think?
Succubus Revealed - Coming August 30, 2011 from Kensington Books
Georgina Kincaid has had an eternity to figure out the opposite sex, but sometimes they still surprise her. Take Seth Mortensen. The man has risked his soul to become Georgina's boyfriend. Still, with Lucifer for a boss, Georgina can't just hang up her killer heels and settle down to domestic bliss. In fact, she's being forced to transfer operations...to Las Vegas.
The City of Sin is a dream gig for a succubus, but Georgina's allies are suspicious. Why are the powers-that-be so eager to get her away from Seattle—-and from Seth? Georgina is one of Hell's most valuable assets, but if there's any way out of the succubus business she plans to take it--no matter how much roadkill she leaves behind. She just hopes the casualties won’t include the one man she’s risking everything for...

Source: Richelle's Live Journal
Thanks Julia @ Carti-cu-colti for the tip!;)

Also, there were some awesome YA novels released today: Clarity by Kim HarringtonFalling Under by Gwen Hayes. More on that on Sunday's post.;)

xoxo 

5 comments:

  1. hmmmm not digging this cover =///

    cant wait for the book though =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Larissa I'm really excited about the book too! And I think the cover is ok, but I like more the new and foreign covers of the series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog looks super cute! I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not feeling the cover at all. But the book I am sure will be awesome. This just isn't Georgina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. abia astept urmatorul volum din serie :) richelle e o autoare geniala si ador atat academia vampirilor cat si seria georgina kincaid.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...