December 22, 2010

Top 5

Hey! ♥


Ok, I have no doubt: holidays are coming! Which means the year is almost over - and what a year it has been! (yeah, I shouldn't be ungrateful) It's time to look back and draw the conclusions. But I'm not really in the mood to analyze, to think hard, to ponder anything. Or not yet - it would be a way too long post anyway!:)


So... I'll keep it simple. I'll make a top 5 of my favorite things of 2010. Things that brought me joy, that I enjoyed at the moment or that I will remember for a long time; things I shared with people I care about or things I kept just for myself; things that somehow taught me a lesson etc. So... to get it over with and to make one of my friends to roll her eyes again, I'll start with the books. :D I'll continue with music, TV shows, movies, parties, photographies, moments etc.



Here goes my Top 5 Books Read in 2010 :  


1.Black Magic Sanction (The Hollows, #7, Kim Harrison - my fav series :D)


2. Paranormalcy, (Paranormalcy, #1, Kiersten White - uber fun) 


3.The Gargoyle, (Andrew Davidson - a must read)


4.Twice Bitten  ( Chicagoland Vampires, #3 - Chloe Neill)


5.Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) Cassandra Clare




There are a lot of books that came out this year that I really wanted to read and that probably would have been on that list, but I didn't have enough time to read them... :( I'll try to catch up ASAP, because 2011 has  promised a lot of fantabulous books too. ;)


What do you think?
Fell free to add your own fav books. ;)


xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...