December 17, 2010

Pale Damon 1st Chapter

Hey guys!


Quick post:
My urban fantasy favorite author, Kim Harrison, posted today the first chapter from her upcoming book, Pale Damon. :D I love The Hollows series and I've been waiting for this for...well...years! *happy fan dance*


Pale Demon is the 9th book from The Hollows series and is due out in late February 2011.( click for details ) This is just a little taste of what it is to come and I can't wait for the big release! 


Read it on Kim's official website. ;)
Enjoy!


P.S. If you don't hear from me in the next hours/days, it means I passed out with excitement! LOL
P.P.S. In February is also my birthday, so if you were wondering what you could get me... here you have it *sheepish grin* 
P.P.S. 2 While writing this post I had a big deja vu. Weird!


xoxo


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...