December 30, 2011

Top 10 Book Boyfriends of 2011

Hey guys!



I'm back with another Top 10! I'm a bit late with this one so I'm going to skip the Top 10 Favorite Characters (which was scheduled for today...err, yesterday?), but there was no way I could miss listing my top 10 Book Boyfriends. :D And, of course, I couldn't stop at 10 names. Here goes: 
(in no particular order)

1. Aiden


Oh, Aiden... He' s too good to be real.
Actually, he's too good to be even a book boyfriend.
He's so... Perfect! *dreamy sigh* OMG, the eyes...<3

2. Adam
Adam is my latest book crush. But I have a feeling he's going to be in top for a looong time. ;) He's strong, protective, caring and, well, everything a perfect book boyfriend should be - and more. And let's not forget the "…blue blue blue...blue and bottomless like the deepest part of the ocean" eyes. *faints*

3. Aren
Take Aiden's best qualities, add Adam's best qualities, a bit of power, some sparks (literally) and killer combat moves and you get Aren. Mmm...

4. Noah
Noah is the charming hot guy with a British accent, "panty-dropping smile" and some of the best lines I ever read in YA. And you know how much I love dry humor, witty and sarcastic characters, right?:D Yum!
*Oh, here's some takes from that spectacular uber hot trailer:


Umm... Yeah. He should be illegal. *fans self*

*clears throat* Oookay, moving on.

5. Four
Well, Four is a very, very complex and surprising character.
It's absolutely impossible not to love him. Seriously.

6. Cassel
Cassel was quite a surprise for me!
And because I got White Cat and Red Glove on audio,
it was so much easier for me to really get him, to feel for him.
And to be captivated by his personality, his voice and his witty attitude. :)

7. Daemon 
Ah, Daemon... *sigh* He kind of reminds me of Adam Black (Immortal Highlander by Karen Marie Moning) and I've had a big obsession with that character.
Really, I re-read that book so many times, it's not even funny.
Anyway, Daemon's arrogant, smart-mouthed, funny, sarcastic, infuriating, badass, protective, mysterious. gorgeous, has emerald eyes.... Ok, I should probably stop now, but you get the picture. ;) "Beautiful face. Beautiful body. Horrible attitude. It was the holy trinity of hot boys." (Ha! Katy)

8. Aden
Hmm... Considering how he broke my heart in Twisted (Intertwined #3), he shouldn't be here, but I couldn't help myself. *just kidding* He's too swoon-worthy not to be on this list. :D Another very complex character with a great personality. And I think he's the kind of guy I'd like to hang out with IRL too. If he didn't have so many issues, of course. :))

9. Lucas
I 'met' Lucas months ago, but just the fact that I find myself smiling and remembering random things about him and quotes just looking at the book on my shelf proves that he's a great, memorable character. 
He's a hottie and a badass, of course. 

10. Alden


He's from the sweet, protective, kind, charming, heart-melting category.
And of course, gorgeous and with a killer accent. Love!

***

These are my most recent book crushes. I didn't even mention the obvious choices like Jace (The Mortal Instruments), Dimitri or Adrian (Vampire Academy), Trent (The Hollows) Patch (Hush, Hush), Ash (The Iron Fey series) etc. They are part of the all times favorites category. :D 

But for my honorable mentions, I can't forget my alpha males (from my favorite adult series):
Barrons (Fever series by Karen Marie Moning), Bones and Vlad (Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost), Ethan (The Chicagoland Vampires by Chloe Neill), Reyes (Charley Davidson by Darynda Jones), Deah (Alex Craft series by Kalayna Price), Packard (The Disillusionists Trilogy by Carolyn Crane). 

I guess that's all. *looks up* *blushes* Ok, so I may or may not have a thing for A -names, blue eyes, sexy accents and witty attitude. :D

*takes a deep breath* Time to get back to reality. But feel free to share your opinions and book crushes in the comments!;)

Oh, and if you want to know more about this event hosted by Jessica (Confessions of a Bookaholic), Lisa (A Life Bound By Books), Rachel (Fiktshun) and Jaime & Patricia (Two Chicks on Books), check out the original post.

Monday 12/26 – Top 10 Books I’ve read in 2011


Tuesday 12/27 – Top 10 Book Covers of 2011


Wednesday 12/28 – Top 10 Book Boyfriends in 2011

Thursday 12/29 – Top 10 Characters in 2011 (This can be anything you’d like to make it for characters. You can post your favorite Villains, etc. Just be sure that this post is character based.)

Friday 12/30 – Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2012 (Also on this day, we’ll each be adding some kind of a recap of the total number of books read, pages read, etc. This part of the post is optional. Feel free to add any stats you’d like to share with everyone. So, if you’d like to also include some end of year stats, feel free to join us!)

xoxo
Deea

1 comment:

  1. How crazy is it that the only book I have read on this list is Starcrossed!! I mean seriously??? I have so much to catch up on.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...