February 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (Feb. 22)

Hey!


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
I'm currently reading an E-ARC, and because I think it's better not to post teaser sentences from ARCs, today's teaser is from the book I want to read next : Storm Born (Dark Swan #1) by Richelle Mead.

My moment of emotion cost me. In those seconds I'd spent staring at her, I'd lost the last man. I felt a blade at my throat and realized I'd let him sneak up behind me."If you want to live", he said, "drop your weapons and call off your servants". (Storm Born by Richelle Mead, p. 117)




Ok, there is a lot of action and fighting in this book. I'm really curious how that one is going to end. :D

Next books in the series:
Thorn Queen (Dark Swan #2) - July 28th 2009
Iron Crowned (Dark Swan #3) - February 22nd 2011 - as in today, yay!

Sorry I'm a bit late with today's post!
So... what are you currently reading?
xoxo

13 comments:

  1. I loved these books. I just got Iron Crowned today! I can't wait to read it. Richelle is an amazing author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! I LOVE this series! Can't wait to read Iron Crowned! There's going to be a helluva cliffhanger!

    Here's my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds exciting! i'd like to read that book soon :)

    here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Awesomesauce Book Club I agree, Richelle is amazing! I'm still waiting for the Iron Crowned to get in my mail. But I need to catch up first anyway.:)

    @Jessica Cliffhanger you say? Uh oh, I can't wait to read it!

    @claire Yup, you should add it to your TBR list, seems awesome! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like this guy's in a fine mess. What will he do now?

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh oh.

    This book sounds really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent teaser from an awesome author! Richelle Mead is one of my favs!

    Here is mine:

    http://www.cafeofdreamsbookreviews.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds exciting!!

    Here's mine:
    http://sunnyreads.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday-red-seas-under-red-skies_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser, def. smiled when I saw your teaser was from Storm Born, I can't wait to get my hands on the third book!!!

    Here is mine, http://miss-check-out.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday-entice-by-carrie-jones-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am intrigued. Who is this woman? Who is this man? I am a new follower.

    Reading Lark's Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice tease, I really need to read this series.

    ReplyDelete
  12. SOunds like the Richelle I know and love. I really need to try her adult series. Thanks for the teaser.

    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...