January 7, 2011

Top 5: TV Shows

Hello!

I'm not in the mood to read now (I know, I can't believe it either) so I guess I'll just chill watching a TV Show. And looking for some new episodes, I remembered I said I'd post my top 5 favorite TV shows. I should have written this post last year, as a part of my top 5 favorite things of 2010 feature, but since the shows are still rolling I think it's ok if I do it now. So here it is:

Top 5 Favorite TV Shows :

  • The Vampire Diaries 
  •  Supernatural
 
  • Nikita
  • Castle
  • Grey's Anatomy.

Sometimes I also watch The Mentalist, Lie to me, Leverage or Gossip Girl (go figure). :D

What's your favorite TV Show? ;)

xoxo 

3 comments:

  1. great list! i love Castle and Grey's Anatomy! =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might just have to love you. Supernatural is my all time FAVOURITE show. And I became hooked on The Vampire Diaries when season two started (second all time favourite show!). I'm also really liking Nikita so far.

    Not to mention you're making me all lusty as I scroll through your blog, with the hot YA books you've been posting. Yup. Might indeed love ya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Brodie *blushes* Thank you, I'm glad so you like it! I love those books too, I'm trying to post the best of them here hehe.
    I can't wait for the new episodes of our favorite TV shows, yay!
    Thanks for sopping by.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...