November 30, 2022

Terms and Conditions by Lauren Asher

 Hii everyone! 

I finally read Terms and Conditions (Dreamland Billionaires book 2) by Lauren Asher and I'm so glad I did! I'm loving this series and though I'm excited to read the final installment, Cal's story, I'm also sad to let them go... This world has been so much fun, dreamy and all around beautiful! 


Goodreads / Amazon

Rating: 4+++ stars

Now, about the story... I think I'm in minority here, but I loved book 1 more. But I'm pretty sure it's just a case of it's not the book, it's me haha. 🙈

I mentioned before that boss/assistant is not my favorite trope, because of my real life experience as a personal assistant to a CEO. I know this is fiction, but reading this kind of stories tends to send me back to those not so happy times. So for the first few chapters, I had to make an effort to be in the story and not let my mind wander and get all nostalgic, which kinda affected the focus/reading experience and it took me longer than usual to get into the story and read this book. But then it all got so intense that I forgot about everything else! Ugh, the banter, the tension, the spice! So well done!

I loved Iris so much! So badass and smart and caring! And Declan! Omg! He was such a surprise! Because given the glimpses we got of him in the first book, he was actually fun with his dry humor and little acts of kindness and cuteness he did around Iris- or for her. He did and said some pretty awful things but he was also very good at groveling afterwards. Their chemistry and relationship evolution was great and believable. And the ending... whoa. Talk about grand gestures!

Im dying for Cal's story now! 

Have you read this series?

P.S. If you loved it too, don't forget to vote for Declan and Iris in the Goodreads Choice Awards!

Xoxo

Deea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...