November 6, 2022

October reading recap

Hi friends! 

Here's a quick round down of the books I read in October. 

In truth, it was kind of a mess. I re-read old favorites when melancholy hit, DNF-ed or put on hold a few others and I had just a few stellar 5 (or close to) stars reads. 

So... Not that I didn't enjoy the books I read, but I kept getting off-track, starting books and not really getting into them, then picking something totally random on Kindle and basically ignoring the TBR/currently reading pile. And I couldn't really get into spooky reads when the weather was so... summery (I started at least 3 books). 🤷‍♀️

So I read a lot of Romance, I even listened to Elle Kennedy's backlist assassin and mercenaries series while doing chores or errands. I missed having a scary assassin main character, guns blazing and action.


Anyways.

Let's recap:

Top, top favorite (I'm still not over it), King of Wrath by Ana Huang. 

Belladonna was my favorite Fantasy and Kylie Scott's Hollywood star fake dating Romance was chef's kiss. 

Also, Strike the Zither is a really good Chinese Fantasy.

Miles and Miles of you is coming out next week and I can't wait to talk about it! So fun, you may want to pre-order asap if you enjoy the grumpy sunshine boss employee kind of story.

Oh and I'm almost halfway through Terms and Conditions, but after King of Wrath...

I can't deal with grumpy billionaires atm.

And I still don't know where I'm standing with November reading goal. I have a few ARCs that I need to get to and a couple of sequels, but other than that... We see how it goes. 

Have a great week!

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...