I really had the most wonderful time of the year, especially because I spent the holidays with my family.;) I also had a get-together with my awesome cousins (we grew up together, but being in high school and college in different cities, we haven't seen each other in years - and now we met again and had a blast even as grown up ladies *evil grin*). And now I'm finally back home!:D After spending so much time with people I care about, just chilling and having fun, it's a bit hard to come back to the real life - to my life. But in the same time, I have a lot of energy, hope and plans for the new year!:D
Since this is my first post of 2011, I figured I should write my conclusions about 2010 and a bit about my plans for 2011.
All in all, 2010 it's been a good year. I met a lot of people, I learned a lot of things, I graduated, I moved out, I reconnected with old friends and I gained new ones, I quit my job (ok, that wasn't a very good thing, but I needed it), I got to see who's my real friend and who's not etc. I know there were moments when I was pissed, depressed, whiny, disappointed, doubtful... But they passed and now,when I look back, I don't regret anything. And I know that everything is going to work out eventually and that all those things will help me in the future.
So... Defining 2010 in a few words: changes; improvement; friendship; gratitude.
As for 2011, I think it will be a good year, too. Or maybe I'm just very positive and enthusiastic today.:P But I do have a lot of plans. Speaking of plans, here are some of my 2011 resolutions:
- Be positive (try to see the bright side of things more often!)
- Read, write, review more! (not necessarily in that order)
- Improve your sleep schedule! (it's not ok to go to bed when normal people wake up)
- Drink less coffee!
- Be more active (remember that work out program? Do it!)
- Spend less time in front of the computer! (yeah, sure)
- Pay more attention to your studies! (how about an internship abroad?:D)
- Be friendly with everyone - even if you can't stand them :))
- Improve your English/ Spanish/ French!
- Enjoy life more!
- Deal with your problems right away - stop stalling or hiding in Your Fantasy Land (books, TV shows etc)!
- Be careful with your 'to-read' list - stop buying so many books when you still have a lot of them waiting to be read!
- Be more organized!
Oh... and happy new year! :)