March 28, 2011

Romanian Bookish Love (#3)

Hey everyone!

I just started reading White Cat (Curse Workers #1) by Holly Black and I realized that she's an amazing author and that I didn't have the chance to read her previous books. I've heard mixed things about them, but but since they're published in Romania too, I'll check them out to see if they are actually good. Anyways, take a look at our covers for The Modern Faerie Tales series:







Source: RaoBooks.Com
There are many editions of this series, but I think these are the original US covers. :)

So what do you guys think about them? Which one do you like?
(They're not that special, but I think they're ok.)

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I like all of the images on the left better. They are really pretty and have more of a finished look to them. The ones on the right look like someone made them on a cheap computer program (Ack! I hate saying mean things, but it's true).

    I've read all three, and they were pretty good. I have really been wanting to read white cat though. I can't wait to see what you have to say about it.

    Jennifer
    http://littleshelf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing comparisons like this! Thanks! =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...