March 29, 2011

In My Mailbox #1

Hey everyone!



Welcome to my first In My Mailbox! :)
This is a feature hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren: every week we share the books we got that week: won, purchased, for review or borrowed from the library or friends.
Usually, I don't get that many books, but I just had the BEST. BOOK.WEEK. EVER! and I had to share! *squee!*
So here are the books I got last week:
  •  Bought:


I'm in love with this book! The cover is so much prettier up close and I don't care about the oh-not-so-good reviews of the book, I love it!<3 (Wither is one of the books that can be chosen for the 2011 Debut Author Challenge - hosted by The Story Siren)



Another book for the Debut Author Challenge that I can't wait to read! It sounds so good!



I really want to see what's all the fuss about.;)







And the companion novellas:

Dragon Warrior and  Vampire in Her Mysts






I already read them and wow! They're surprisingly good for dark paranormal romance! Unique, interesting, beautiful stories! And oh, so steamy!:D

***

Dinastiile - Oana Stoica Mujea - this is a Romanian Fantasy series (I think it may be called 'Dynasties' or something like that in English). I've been very, very curious about these books for quite a while. (I haven't read many new Romanian Fantasy books, but I'm going to change that.) This series seems very interesting - it's something about queen wars and elves and magic - and Oana is super cool.:)  I got all of them at a book fair (Final Frontier). As soon as I read them, I'll post my reviews. ;) Oh, and the covers are shiny and pretty as well!


  • Won:

 

From Nancy Holder via Goodreads First Reads. Thank you!
This book is huge! And I have yet to get the first volume, so it will take a while to get around reading it.

  • Random Act of Kindness


I got this from Amber @ Awesomesauce Book Club - Thank you Amber!!!
Btw, check out her blog, she's uber cool!;)

*I'll tell you more about the R.A.K. program, including my wishlist and all the books I've got later this week, some books are on their way.

  • For review:
From the author - Thank you Dawn!




- Simon & Schuster Galley Grab:






 - NetGalley










Thank you all!

 Pheww! I also won some books and I really hope they won't get lost in the ocean again (my packages tend to get lost), because they're signed and everything.*fingers crossed*.
Did I mention it was a good week? Oh, so many books, so little time...

What did you guys get in your mailbox? :)

xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Wow that's a full mailbox you got there! Happy Reading!

    Here was my IMM

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jessica I know, right?:)) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first IMM post, you got so many love books! I loved Infinite Days and I can't wait to read Wither for myself. I'm very curious about the Romanian Fantasy series you featured, I'm definitely going to have to look into those! Enjoy all your books and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Shannon Thanks! I'm dying to read Wither and Infinite Days too. I'll let you know how the Romanian Fantasy series is.;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wither looks gorgeous !! I hope you'll like it !!
    Infinite Days is a very nice read !!
    Happy reading Deea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Elodie Thanks! Wither is very beautiful indeed!:D And Infinite Days sounds so good, I'm so happy to finally have it!<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you got a lot of books this IMM!!! I've heard of a couple, but I'll surely look up the others I haven't heard of before.

    Here is my IMM, http://miss-check-out.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-8-big-load.html

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @SweetSwan Yup, thanks!:)

    @Catherine Yup, I've got a lot of books, I don't even know which one to read first, they all seem great!:))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of great books this week!

    I got Infinite Days too! I hope it's good. I think the cover is so gorgeous!

    I can't wait to pick up Wither. It's sooooo pretty and I've so many great things!

    Jennifer
    http://littleshelf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...