August 22, 2022

Best Summer Rom-Com Books Recommendations

 Hi everyone! 

I jumped on the summer reads / rom-com trend late, but in the past few weeks I discovered some awesome, light, LOL books and I think you should give them a try if you love a fun, quick, feel good story!  

The Spanish Love Deception by Elena Armas

Goodreads / Amazon

I'm a little late to the party, as this was a 2021 release and winner of Goodreads Choice Awards, but I got as sleep deprived, starry eyed, smiling like a loon, can't recover from the book hangover, never find another Aaron ever (in fiction and/or real life) as everyone else. ❤️‍🔥 It was DELICIOUS - that's the one word description that comes to mind - and I loved every second of it!!

The American Roommate Experiment by Elena Armas 

*Companion to The Spanish Love Deception, release date: September 6th 2022 

Goodreads / Amazon

I have no words to express how much I loved this book! OMG.

If I said The Spanish Love Deception was, in one word, delicious, this one was delicious with extra topping.

Lucas just kept dazzling me over and over. He is the sweetest most charming hero ever.

Rosie is a bit clumsy and awkward in the beginning lol (nobody blames her!), but the two of them together were hilarious. Just... Top notch. And steamy. And comforting. And inspiring, seeing as they struggle with the shaky state of their life and relationship.

The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren

Goodreads / Amazon

Not as good as the other two, but still a very enjoyable, fun, summer read, set on a tropical island. Enemies to lovers, forced proximity, fake dating are some of the memorable tropes you can check with this one. 

Book Lovers by Emily Henry

Goodreads / Amazon

And now one of my all times favorite romances! The banter, the bookish theme, the characters (I swear I am at least 80% Nora), the slow burn, the chemistry, everything was spectacular about this book! And it's like the anti-trope book - it takes all popular tropes, makes fun of them and spins them around in such a fun, LOL way! 

Shipped by Angie Hockman

Goodreads / Amazon

 Workplace rivals, cruises, tropical islands, banter, enemies to lovers - perfect recipe for a beach read! 

Who is your favorite romance author? I'm on a roll! 

xoxo

Deea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...