July 4, 2022

Summer Book Haul (Part I)

Hi guys! 

Now that my love for books has resurfaced, I can't seem to stop buying new books with every opportunity, though of course my TBR pile is already massive and overwhelming. But we've all been there, right?:D 

*I blame it all on bookstagram and booktok

Here's some books I added to my physical TBR pile lately (I'm well on the way of not enough space to store them. Oops.). 

1. Romanian Editions from Bookfest 


- Good Girl Complex - Elle Kennedy

- The Spanish Love Deception - Elena Armas (already read and LOVED)

- One Italian Summer - Rebecca Serle

- Six Crimson Cranes - Elizabeth Lim 

- Shipped - Angie Hockman

- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo - Taylor Jenkins Reid 

- A Touch of Darkness - (Hades & Persephone #1) Scarlett St. Clair 


2. Fantasy Books Mail 


- Once Upon a Broken Heart - Stephanie Garber (Loved the Caravel series!)

The Girl Who Fell Beneath the Sea - Axie Oh 

The Atlas Six - Olivie Blake

A ​Court of Silver Flames (ACOTAR #4) - Sarah J. Maas (!!! SJM is my all new times favorite)

The Prison Healer - Lynette Noni 

Hotel Magnifique - Emily J. Taylor 

A ​Sky Beyond the Storm - (An Ember in the Ashes #4) - Sabaa Tahir (loved this series, excited about the finale!)

Daughter of The Moon Goddess by Sue Lynn Tan (sounds like a great story, but that cover!!)


Have you read any of these books? I don't know where to start!! 


xo

Deea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...