July 18, 2022

CARAVAL Series by Stephanie Garber

 Hi everyone! 

Goodreads

Overall rating: 4.5 stars


I recently finished The Caraval series by Stephanie Garber and it was amazing! Highly, highly recommened to anyone who loves YA Fantasy, magical worlds, spellbinding writing, romance and mysterious enchanting heroes. 

I posted more about it on my Bookstagram, so please check that out for reels, images and quotes. 

My Instagram Post

Legendary (book 2) was still my favorite of the entire series, it was superb! ♠️♥️

In Caraval (book 1), it took me a while to connect to the characters and their story and Finale (book 3) was great, action packed and had fun twists, new characters and the ending wrapped up perfectly, but I spent a lot of time daydreaming about Jacks and his HEA lol.💔🍏

Anyway, I loved it, a really spellbinding series, just like it says, and I would read it again and again if I had the time. ❤️ Stephanie is easily becoming one of my favorite authors.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...