September 26, 2011

For my Romanian Readers' Delight...

Hey! 

Yesterday I mentioned that the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning is the best series EVER. And I'm so obsessed with it, that I want everyone on the planet to read it and see how good it is; not just another fun, fast, interesting, action-packed, suspenseful, mysterious, addictive etc etc series, but a very GOOD series - as in, a very well written and perfectly balanced good. I also mentioned that for me was very hard to find all the books, given that I live in the middle of nowhere Romania and all. So, considering all these reasons (and then some), I really, really want to see this series published in Romania. God, we're seriously missing out here! 

And thankfully, I'm not the only one who wants this. I have some partners in crime who do their best to help us make this happen. We're also counting on the super awesome and dedicated people at Leda Books, one of our best publishers - definitely the best when it comes to Young Adult Fiction, Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance*.

Anyway, what I actually wanted to tell you is that Cristina @ Blibliophile Mystery translated the first chapter of Darkfever (the first book in the series) and also a teaser** for my Romanian fellows to read and see what's all the fuss about. You know, to get the feeling about the series and about the dialogs between Mac and Barrons. She did a very, very good job at translating it (believe me, it's not easy to get the tone and the feeling of KMM's writing style). 

Ok, enough talking already. Get on reading and let me know what you think! 




*Disclosure: I'm not monetary or otherwise compensated for promoting the Leda Books Publishing or anything, I'm just saying it as it is. 
**For the people in the know, it's that fragment in chapter four when Barrons visits Mac in the middle of the night to tell her to get the hell out of his city. :D 
These are just teasers and for your entertainment only.  
xoxo
Deea's Signature

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...