February 13, 2023

January Favorite Books

 Hi everyone! 

Time is already flying so fast, yesterday it was Christmas and today it's almost Valentine's Day. How??

Anyway, I got such a good start of the year, reading-wise. I read The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood on the first day of the year and it opened my appetite for Romance and RomCom books. I missed them and that feel good vibe! 

So while I already read like 20 books so far, here's some of my favorites:

The only Fantasy book I loved:

- Song of Silver, Flame Like Night which I can tell already it's going to be one of this year's hits and on many favorite lists. Superb, the 2023 Daughter of the Moon Goddess!

Now, when it comes to Romance: Hands down, my most favorite is Twisted Lies. I HAVE NO WORDS and I'm still recovering.

The entire Twisted series is mind-blowing and has that quality to get under your skin. You may think it's not that big of a deal while you read, but then you close the last book and wonder what just happened, what is this life. It lives with you long after still. And Lies was the best one of them all. It will live in my heart forever.

Two Wrongs Make a Right by Chloe Liese and obviously, Ali Hazelwood's upcoming Love, Theoretically are perfection and must reads.(out Jun.13)

*don't ask me how I got an ARC of that one lol it's probably the first and last time I ever get a Berkley title, so I'll just say my prayers, count my blessings, squeal in delight and re-read until pub day. It's my favorite of hers and it will .blow .your.
mind. Adam has some serious competition. You are not ready. 💖

I also read some pretty awesome ARCs and I'm so grateful for getting them, I'm aware I'm not one of the popular kids in the bookstagram/blog-world anymore, but after all these years, I still get excited and love to spread the word about upcoming books. 

> Things I Wrote About by Kelsey Humphreys is one of the best second chance Romance books I have ever read (out Feb. 23)
> Planes, Trains, and All the Feels by Livy Hart - Grumy / Sunshine stuck on a roadtrip of sorts, with forced proximity and all the feels (out May 23)

Happy Vday everyone, I hope you have a lovely day and also get to read some steamy Romance books - I got you set if you read any of the books I mentioned. ;)

xoxo
Deea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...