November 15, 2012

The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones Movie Trailer

Hi!


You've probably seen this around the Internet already, but I wanted to know what do you think about it.



I will admit that (don't hate!) I'm one of those people who fell madly in love with The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare, back in the old days, before it became so popular, before there were many other similar series on the market, before I started blogging, before Ms. Clare started writing the sequels and prequels etc and I kind of gave up on it at some point. (I'll probably get back to it sometime.) I was also one of those people who were skeptical about the actors they chose for the main characters, but I've got to say that I really like the trailer and I'm getting excited now! Jaime looks pretty awesome and badass to play Jace. (I guess he was one of the most controversial cast choices). I think this is going to be good! :D




Anyway... Enough of my ramblings. Tell me what do you think about the trailer, the movie, the actors... Or anything related to TMI.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...