July 13, 2012

Quickie note on the YA Crush Tournament - #TeamKaiden

Hey guys! 

Just a few days ago I mentioned that I love my bad boys in YA lit, no matter if they are reapers, demons, Death spawns, fallen angels or whatever. Well, in the same spirit, I'm here to support yet another hottie in the YA Crush Tourney today - I know, I know, I just couldn't help myself.



So, you're probably familiar with the YA Crush Tournament hosted by the girls at the YA Sisterhood blog by now. (If not, check out this post for the deets). Well, in today's match, we have Finnick (The Hunger Games) vs. Kaiden (Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins). I know, right? Yikes! 



The Hunger Games is a crazy popular series and it's been around for years now, so Kaiden is kind of the underdog in this match. But! No matter! I still like him better. Yes, he's uber hot, but there's so much more to his character than that. I'm not going the get into details here, just go and read his advocate' s post, it's super awesome - and if she can't convince you to vote for him, with all those quotes and swoon-worthy pics, pff... I don't know who can. Oh, WAIT. Wendy Higgins will give us a scene told from Kaiden's POV if he wins. ;)

Check out the Team Kaiden Official blog 

*Warning: there might me drooling/melting and/or faining involved. Just sayin';)




*clears throat to get your attention back at the task at hand*

My point is - Go VOTE Kaiden right now. He's worth it, I promise. And if you haven't read the book - DO IT. NOW. 


Team Kaidan


P.S. If you vote for Kaiden, there's a giveaway at the official blog where you can win a copy of Sweet Evil and signed bookmarks. ;)

With that being said,

Have a great Friday the 13th!:D

1 comment:

  1. YES Vote for Kai!!! He cannot LOOOSE against a dead character even though he's around longer, but Kai is so much hotter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...