December 11, 2011

Romanian Bookish Love #7

Hello everyone!

How's your weekend going?
It's been pretty quiet around here lately, so I took the opportunity to read a few books and I can't wait to talk about them with you! And there are yet so many books I want to read by the end of this year! Can I have a couple of weeks more before Christmas? *sigh* So many books, so little time...

Which brings me to the point of this post. Here are two books I added recently to my collection (I mentioned them in my last IMM post), but I don't think I will get to read soon. I am very excited though, because our Romanian publishers have started to bring us the hottest releases - and to give them cool, original covers. It feels like we're finally getting on track. So:


US Original Cover Romanian Cover




US Original Cover Romanian Cover

pic name

Before I Fall RO

So, what do you think about the covers? Which one do you prefer? And what about the books, have you read them?

I'll go back to searching a nice holiday theme for the blog now!;)

Have a great Sunday!

xoxo
Deea

3 comments:

  1. I have Matched but I haven't read it yet. The Romanian cover is very cool and original! Would you believe I picked up Matched at my 5yr old son's school book fair? Not sure this book is going to be appropriate for 5-12 year olds.... weird!

    I think the Romanian cover of Before I Fall is better than the original.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Romanian cover for "Matched", I am not sure if it fits the story since I didn't get to read the book, but it looks really, really great :)

    Not sure about the one for "Before I fall".. and the name feels a bit wrong as well, but I can't seem to find a better one so i guess it's ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by and for the input ladies! The Romanian cover for Matched is indeed pretty and original and so different from the US one, but I haven't read the book either, so I have no idea which one matches (no pun intended) the story better. :P

    For "Before I Fall", I like the Romanian image on the cover better, but I think that title is not appropriate. Oh well...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...