September 24, 2011

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer Book Trailer

I'm a bit speechless, so I'll just let you watch the trailer now:



O.M.G!!! *dies* Isn't it PERFECT? This is one of the best book trailers I've ever seen. Seriously. I got chills and everything. I want this book like, yesterday! I heard sooo many good things about it and now with the trailer... *fans self* If this book doesn't live up to the hype and to my high expectations, after all these months of buzz and impatience, I'm going to be royally pissed. I'll just go hide in a hole and cry for a few days. (Ok, maybe I'm a bit overreacting, but I've never been so excited about the release of a debut novel!)

Here are the deets:


The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1)

by Michelle Hodkin
Release Date: September 27th 2011
by Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing

Mara Dyer doesn't think life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.

It can.

She believes there must be more to the accident she can't remember that killed her friends and left her mysteriously unharmed.

There is.

She doesn't believe that after everything she's been through, she can fall in love.

She's wrong.

The blurb doesn't give up much about the book, but rumor has it that there's this guy Noah with a British accent and nice lines who made all the girls melt. And banter and sexual tension. You know how much I love that kind of thing in my books.;)

So, what do you think about the trailer? And what about the book? Are you excited to read it or still not so sure about it?

xoxo
Deea's Signature

2 comments:

  1. It's the most awesome trailer I've ever seen. I can't wait to read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. My copy from the Book Depository is already processing. I hope it will arrive soon. I am already in love with this book and I haven't even read it yet. :D

    Nikita @ Leafy Books
    bookworm.nikita at gmail dot com
    Latest on my blog: ARC of Seers by Heather Frost Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nikita I know, right?:D I pre-ordered it on Book Depository too, it will probably take it two weeks to get to me, the wait will drive me crazy! And I'm already in love with it too. I only hope it won't break my heart when I read it. :D

    Come back to tell me what you think of it once you read it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...