June 22, 2011

Spotted: Faery Tales And Nightmares Cover!

Hey!

Stalking authors on Twitter (like usual), I spotted Melissa Marr's new cover for her upcoming anthology, Faery Tales And Nightmares!
It comes out in February 2012 at HarperTeen and it contains various YA stories, most of them set in the Wicked Lovely World.
*Source


Faery Tales and Nightmares is a collection of my short stories. 
Current Table of Contents: 
"Where Nightmares Walk" 
"Winter's Kiss" (fairy tales) 
"Transition" (vampires) 
"Love Struck" (selchies) 
"Stopping Time" (WL World) 
"Old Habits" (WL World) 
"The Art of Waiting" 
"Flesh for Comfort" 
"The Sleeping Girl and the Sumer King" (WL World-ish, the short story that started the series) 
"Cotton Candy Skies" (WL World) 
"Unexpected Family" (WL World) 
"Merely Mortal" (WL World) 

Excited about more stories from the WL World anyone?*squee!*
What do you think about the cover?
I think it's pretty and a bit eerie and I really like that they keep the font theme from the WL novels.;)


P.S. If you live in the US, there's a giveaway going on @ Goodreads for the book, check it out.:)
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Dude!! That sounds amazing!!! Love the cover! I might have to get this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jess I know, right? I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...