April 6, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (4/6)

Hey!

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
Button by Danny @ Bewitched Bookworms - Thanks!

Here's a book I stumbled upon just a few weeks ago. It kind of stuck with me, so even though the release date seems so far away, I had to share it! :)) I can't wait to get my hands on it!

September 27th 2011 by EgmontUSA 

Goodreads blurb:
Sasha is desperate to find out who murdered her father. When getting the answer means pledging her soul to Eryx, she unlocks a secret that puts her in grave danger—Sasha is Anabo, a daughter of Eve, and Eryx’s biggest threat.
A son of Hell, immortal, and bound to Earth forever, Jax looks for redemption in the Mephisto Covenant—God’s promise he will find peace in the love of an Anabo. After a thousand years, he’s finally found the girl he’s been searching for: Sasha. 
With the threat of Eryx looming, Jax has to keep Sasha safe and win her over. But can he? Will Sasha love him and give up her mortal life?
This sounds great, refreshing. With some intriguing new supernaturals.:) And that cover!!! OMG isn't it gorgeous? The sucker for pretty covers in me would die to have this one on my shelf!

*** 

Side note #1: Aaaargh! Since this is the #CoFA week... Have you read The City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare yet? How is it? No, wait, don't tell me.:)) I got the audiobook (narrated by Ed Westwick! *swoon*) and I'm dying here to listen to it! But I need to put some Real Life stuff in order first, I'd hate to be interrupted!:))

Side note #2: For the Chicagoland Vampires fans ... Have you seen the new teaser from Hard Bitten Chloe Neill put up on her blog today? *melts*  That book can't come out soon enough!

Ok, the rambling part ends here. :))

Sooo.... What are you waiting on this week?;)
xoxo
 

13 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm waiting for this one as well! Great pick Deea! :D I haven't read the TMI series yet. Yea, I know. >.< Sooo late. :D haha Well! Enjoy the audiobook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OoOO I just saw you mentioned the audio from City of Fallen Angels, do you know the narrator? So good? Because then I will definitely go for the audio!!

    And, I haven't heard of the book before but it does sound great! Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wopps, sorry I didn't subscribe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Naj Thanks! And yup, you soudl read TMI ASAP!

    @Danny Yes!!! You should definitely go for the audio, it's fantabulous! The narrators are Molly C. Quinn (as in Alexis from the TV show Castle) and Ed Westwick (as in Chuck from Gossip Girl) - and damn! what a voice! *melts* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh!!!! Meaning it's a man and a woman reading??
    Sold, I'm going to buy it now! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heard of this book as well! Love the cover!

    Here's my WoW

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks!! I love when audios are like that, Dreamfever and Shadowfever was like that and they were the best audios I've ever listened...

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Danny I haven't read/listened to any of the Fever books yet, but I'm planning to do it ASAP. I'm sure it's a great series!:D (I think I'll try the audios as well.)

    @Jessica - Me too, it's so beautiful!

    @Lori - :) well so do I, it sounds awesome!

    @Jules - Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OUUU I have not yet heard of this one but what a gorgeous cover it has!! I Want!! Thank you for sharing and for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for posting my giveaway button on your blog and following EYO!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Deea!
    Thanks so much for picking Mephisto as your Waiting on Wednesday - awesome!
    I was in LA for the RT convention last week, and didn't look at Facebook until this morning. What a lovely way to start Monday! Thanks again-
    Trinity

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooooh this looks interesting... but, another girl-in-a-ball-gown-running cover?? Im not so sure its for me LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...