November 10, 2010

About me

Hello peeps!


Well... What can I say? I don't like to talk about me. I don't know why - maybe because there are things that I'm still trying to figure out myself.  Or maybe because I like to keep to myself, to be a little mysterious. :D Or because it's hard to sum everything up in a few lines. Or it's just that I'm flexible and unpredictable. :D

Because I'm sensitive and a good, vigilant observer of everything around me. Being cautious, I choose my entourage  carefully. Thus I have few true friends, but I love them!:D

I'm curious, always trying to be up to date on everything new and interesting and I have a biiig imagination!:)) Probably that's why I love books, movies, TV shows with mystery, action, suspense and supernatural things.

Still, I love life - real life - and I do everything I can to do the best and to be happy! You can't be 22 forever, right?:D


xoxo ♥
Deea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...