October 18, 2022

Book Mail: FairyLoot YA Subscription Box

 Hey guys! 

Things have changed a lot since my last adventure in the book blogger universe, now not only we have beautiful book covers, we also have special editions and wonderful book subscriptions! Like, yes, please take all my money for stunning books!!

Are you subscribed to any book box service? Fae Crate, Ilumicrate, The BookishBox, Olwcrate are just a few of them and the most popular.

Sadly, I can't subscribe to all of them no matter how much I wanted it, International shipping is a pain. (like, I'm still waiting for some books I pre-ordered in August from The Book Depository.:(

Anyway. FairyLoot is my favorite book box I managed to subscribe to and I am so, so grateful! Shipping is still expensive and takes forever, but it's worth it.

Their special editions are dreams come true, the covers, the edges, the art on the endpapers, everything always spot on and gorgeous. Not to mention all the bookish items that come in the box, items related to other popular books we love. 

So I decided to post a little unboxing here on my page as well: you must see the beauties for yourself.

Note: This is one of my most favorite reads of the year too, along with Ballad of Never After and an easy 5 stars read! 





Like, am I right?? Look at the purples!! 🥰

What's your favorite item?

Xoxo


Deea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...