As some of you already know, last month I joined this fantabulous program, Random Act of Kindness (RAK), hosted by Isalys and Vanessa @ Book Soulmates. And let me tell you, it's the best program ever! Each month, we sign up in the program, share our wishlists and make some readers happy by sending them books from their wishlists - we may receive a book or two as well! It's all about kindness and sharing the love of books!
Everyone can join the program - here are the rules (from the Book Soulmates blog):
- Sign up each month you'd like to participate in.
- Show off your participation! Grab one of the buttons available :)
- Create a wish list and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K!
- Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)
- OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
Here's what I've got*:
From Ivy @ Ivy reads
From Amber @ AwesomeSauce Book Club
From Britta @ LovelyLit - It came in the mail today and I was super excited -
she didn't tell me what book she was going send so it was a lovely surprise!
Thank you soooo much ladies! You all rock! *group hug*
With all the awesome books coming out lately, I rarely get the chance to buy books that have been on my wishlist for a while, so I'm very excited about these! I can't wait to read them!:D
*I've sent off two books: Night Huntress World #1 & #2 by Jeaniene Frost.
Here's my wishlist.
Sign up HERE.
Now share the love!;)